What is Klinefelter confidence you might be asking yourself?
Did you know that most men with Klinefelter syndrome fall under the lack of Klinefelter confidence and believing in themselves? Some say we are genetically pre disposed to lack of confidence. Whatever the reason may be here are some notes to help you help yourself to deeper understand your own confidence and break away from that mold. We are all unique in our own ways and with a little more confidence we can help each other. #xxycommunity
What is the fine line between confidence/cocky/ego. Here is a great Metaphor: A pitcher in MLB baseball has the ability to throw pitches where he wants around the strike zone. He is confident in knowing he can preform under high amounts of stress. “Knowing” he can do his job is confidence. He crosses that line when he decides he will try and throw closer to the batter or even hitting the batter on purpose. This is crossing over into the cocky/ego area where his intentions are to harm someone in a bad way. Thank you Matt for providing me with the understanding to be able to share with all of you.
All of the descriptions below on Klinefelter confidence were created by men who share our condition. I simply took notes along with my own ideas to help others.
What is Confidence?
- Believing in yourself even if everyone doubts you.
- Confidence is when people believe in you and you can just be yourself 100%. No feeling of judgment.
- How you evolve and what you are capable of.
- Depends on your environment on how comfortable you feel.
- Negative Ego with confidence = Bad
- What is the line of confidence vs Arrogant.
- You can hear confidence in someones “tone of voice”
- Confidence helps get girls
- Having the ability to fall down and fail, get back up again so you do not fall the same way again.
- Stop Dreaming and Just Do It. (Nike is a successfully company for a reason)
- I need to give myself more grace. Give myself more credit for my abilities.
- I know I am more capable of than I allow myself to believe. Because my expectations are so high.
How do you measure self-worth?
- Do what you feel is right so when you move on the community is better then it was.
- Its your choice to get out of bed and contribute to society or stay in bed and do nothing.
- How will my ripple effect work out in the long run. Ripple Effect
- Making sure I keep making the next right choice in life.
- How much I care for myself. Do you spend time working on you.
- Love your neighbor as yourself. New perspectives.